I'm happy, I'm sad, I want to cry, I want to laugh, I'm concerned, I'm carefree, I want to love, I want to hate, I want to be nice, I want to be a bitch! I want to hug and I want to kick...one day its AS IF I CARE...and d other day its YES I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rahul Gandhi "Retaliates''
Rahul Gandhi wont sit silent. Negating Shiv Sena's 'hate parade' against the North Indians, the young leader promised to RAISE HIS VOICE against parochial politics being practised by these divisive forces. He added that he would retaliate every time an ANTI-NORTH INDIAN SPREE erupts. Obviously Mr. Gandhi wants to woo voters. But is it so easy to hoodwink people?
There was one particular instance in the WAR OF WORDS between Udhav Thakery and Rahul which caught my attention i.e. the political pandemonium post 26/11. Rebuffing Rahul Gandhi's argument that NSG commandos who took on the terrorists in Mumbai belonged to different INDIAN states, Udhav replied- Where was Rahul during 26/11?
I would like to say that- WHERE WAS UDHAV THAKERY'S SENA(meaning ARMY..function-to defend) WHEN THE HORRENDOUS ACT TOOK PLACE?. THE WELL-WISHERS OF MAHARASHTRA WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOUR STATE WITNESSED BLOODSHED?
YES I'M ANGRY
But would like to end by quoting a few lines from Chetan Bhagat's novel TWO STATES:
NURSE: You two are from two different states. How will you name your children?
PROTAGONIST: My children are from A STATE CALLED INDIA.

4 comments:

  1. even i watched this drama on one of the TRP hungry monsters... they had further dramatized it nd had deviated frm the real issue...

    i feel regional politics . which was meant to deepen our democracy is now becoming a threat to our unity ..

    these parties hav to understand tht we Indians hav woken up n now we wont be moved by their cheap regional. linguistic, religious n senseless appeals ...

    PS- i loved the ending quote !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiv sena are losers...they are nothing but attention seekers...they have a habit of creating chaos all over for no reason,probably their marathi teachers havent taught them the meaning of "unity"...i pity them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. there must be some serious steps taken against shiv sena....afterall we live in a democracy...this is nthing but gundaraj...nahi chalega..
    btw nicely written..
    well done..!!!

    ReplyDelete